Twenty-Six Days Left
THINGS I'M EXCITED FOR:
- Being able to go on a mission! There was a point where I was almost certain that I wasn't going to be able to serve at all. However, that wasn't the case and I report to the M.T.C. in twenty-six days. Heavenly Father certainly works in marvelous and mysterious ways.
- Going to an area where there are actual seasons! As someone who has lived in Southern California her whole life where the seasons are quite limited it is going to be a nice change to be somewhere where there is an actual fall!
- I'm excited to meet new people and to share the gospel with them.
- I'm excited to nurture and strengthen my testimony.
THINGS I'M NERVOUS FOR:
- Flying in an airplane. Once I leave the M.T.C. I will be flown out to the Missouri St. Louis Mission. In theory, flying doesn't seem too bad, unfortunately I've NEVER flown in an airplane before. So, that theory can just be thrown out the window in my case.
- Being away from my family and pets.
- Not feeling good enough or successful enough to be a missionary.
I will be serving in the Missouri St. Louis Mission for eighteen months or a year and a half which means that I will be back around December 2017. While I am on my mission I am supposed to focused on sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with others which means that while I am out serving the Lord I will NOT be blogging.
Which means that I will not only be pressing pause on my life, but also on my blog.
If you are still interested in having me review your book you can fill out a contact form and I will try to review it once I come back home and am settled in.
I can't guarantee anything for the the future of this blog (because I don't know what my life will be like in a year and a half), but for right now, I don't see myself giving up on blogging entirely.
So, please be patient with me in this adventure.